The Best Programming Projects of 2023

This article is somewhat of a cool idea that I concocted, and I will add to it after some time. Rather than making a little, reasonable disregarded article on one flawless venture, I'm gathering them into a greater rundown of the coolest one's I've made or possibly knew about.

Online protection Robotization Contents: 10/10

This was a great venture, and in finding and making entrance testing scripts I gleaned tons of useful knowledge. I chose to order a couple of my top picks into one content, so I utilized a couple famous devices like Sqlmap, Cores, and Gau. I've been involving this content for bug abundance hunting, and it most certainly gets you some speedy $$$ for the low-medium bugs. Genuine P1 bugs require a ton of work and commitment, and I make sense of more about tracking down them in this article.

Notwithstanding, this was one of my number one ventures as a result of what it educated me. I took in a very decent measure of Slam prearranging, essentially the nuts and bolts. I additionally gained tons of useful knowledge about site security, so I certainly suggest looking at places like HackerOne (a bug divulgence program that pays great cash for good bugs), and investigating my code. As usual, go ahead and let me know as to whether you have ideas or questions with respect to it, I'm generally open to accommodating input.


Creating Your Own Portfolio Site: 10/10


This was also a great project to learn more about the languages you program in, and also utilize a lot of different aspects of programming like navigating filesystems, playing around with IDEs, server hosting, and a bunch more. Here’s one of my articles that walks you through step by step on creating your own, professional site from scratch .
This was one of my number one undertakings, and I'm dealing with adding my contributing to a blog stuff to it. Like that, exceptional individuals can get to grayarea.grahamzemel.com when it's done, and furthermore from Medium. A portfolio has lots of capabilities, and on the off chance that you're a gifted software engineer or simply dunking your toes in the waters of software engineering, it's something extraordinary to flaunt your abilities with.



Mechanizing Day to day Assignments w/Python: 9.5/10


Another of my number one ventures to chip away at, mechanizing your existence with Python. Python is a programming language that pretty much anybody can learn, and it's ostensibly the simplest to utilize assuming you're new to software engineering. It has lots of implicit capabilities, and the unending stream of helpful libraries makes it an incredible choice for mechanization. I've utilized Python computerization to send me a 'everyday feed' of the day in a row to my email at 8am, and to make Wire bots with Selenium (accessible here).


I exceptionally recommend seeing a few devices like Selenium WebDriver and getting yourself a decent Python IDE like PyCharm in the event that you're keen on making your regular routine more mechanized and saving your time.

${Your Thoughts Here!}
I'll make certain to add more perfect thoughts really me through perusers or simply the overall web, and connection whoever sent me them in the title to give credit. For the present, these are only a few tomfoolery tasks to begin with that I saw as fascinating, and I genuinely want to believe that you do as well.

Assuming that you might want to peruse more about software engineering and network protection, look at The Ill defined situation. Inform me as to whether you partook in this article by leaving a couple of applauds, and I'll be aware to make more happy like it. Go to grahamzemel.com to get more familiar with me, or give ideas/criticism on satisfied.

Buy me a coffee

Back to top